Pageviews past week

Monday, June 27, 2011

8 years, 2 kids & Still no Marriage


I have been with a guy for 8 years and we have 2 kids, but we still are not married. What do you think?

I think this guy isn't going to marry you to be honest. 8 years and 2 kids later, the question at this point has to be why are you holding on? I don’t think relationships have a deadline for a marriage proposal, but if someone is good enough to be with for 8 years and 2 kids, why are they not good enough to marry. But more importantly, if you are a Christian and believe in the union of marriage, what are you teaching your kids. Would you want your kids to be in your position? Don't forget your kids are watching your lifestyle more than your words. What is mommy teaching her kids about relationships? I can't speak for this man, but I can say you have a decision to make yourself and you can't leave it up to a man that has not made a decision to marry the mother of his kids after 8 years.

No comments: