Pageviews past week

Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Mother’s Love (The Ultimate Sacrifice)



I never believed Superman could move an entire planet to another side of the universe, I never believed Spiderman could climb walls with his bare feet and hands, and I never believed Wonder Woman had the superhuman strength to rival Superman, but I do believe in the supernatural love of my mother’s love. Before I learned about the sacrificial love of Jesus I learned about the sacrificial love of my mother. How could God ever sleep when He has to hear the faith filled prayer of a mother? A mother’s love never sleeps; while the entire house is sleeping peacefully the love of a mother stands alongside a guardian angel and protects her family with the weapons of love. How can a man learn how to love? The answer is simple; watch the sacrifices of a mother’s love.






When I wanted the latest shoes she bought them, but she wore the same pair of shoes for years at a time. When I wanted to wear the latest fashion trend she purchased me new clothing, but she washed and wore the same outfit over and over again. While I was out playing a football game she was trying to figure out how to pay the light bill. When I was out partying and experimenting in the world she stayed awake until I came home. If the rest of the world turned their back on me today, I have no doubt in my mind my mother will still love me today, tomorrow, and forever more.




Dedicated to my beautiful mother Felisa Martin
Written By: Deaushay Watts
Editor: Tyeicha Nesbitt

No comments: